Tuesday, May 6, 2008

If Blogspot Getting Trouble

Since there is sometime a problem while opened blogspot blog mainly for internet connection using flexi, speedy, telkomsel flash and other ISP, blog visiting become lower and also influence google adsense income. Because of that If there is a problem to open blogspot url, usually I used internet connection using Indosatgprs, Im2 and my company's internet connection.

But If this is happen at critical time, I used Google Translate First as Proxy and I input my blog url and then choose website translate from Hindi to English and usually my blog will be opened at google translated frame.

I think you can use this way, If you having problem to open your blog

No comments:

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...