Friday, September 19, 2008

Text Link Ads Sold at Ask2Link

Earn money from your website/blog. Get paid through PayPal


At Sept 12, 2008 I ever post that I just joining Ask2Link, a search engine marketing that we can sell text link ads at there. A week pass and yesterday I got email from ask2link that I just sold a text link for 21$ per month at my ebooksaboutcrafts.info domain.

Although I have not received the payment yet (they will send payment to our paypal every 1st month date when we got min 10$), I think its so good hope for us.

So if you're bloggers who registered your blog at ask2link, always optimize your blog or register again your blog that have high Link Popularity or high alexa rank or high yahoo inbound link or high technorati rank and don't forget to hope that your blog text link will be purchased by advertisers.

No comments:

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...