Friday, September 12, 2008

Ebooksaboutcrafts.info Optimization Success

I ever posted before that I'm trying to optimize ebooksaboutcrafts.info PR 5 domain. After the alexa not changing for one week with "No Data" records, last night I was checked that this domain now has 3.469.727 of alexa rank. So surprising. Hii, I thinks its now ready to submit to TLA and sponsoredreviews. What I do for this optimization? Beside usual optimization maybe because I use entrecard and I was success to forward without www domain (ebooksaboutcrafts.info) to www domain (www.ebooksaboutcraft.info). Thanks for mas Bagus who teach me for this. I will post about my optimization methods and how to forward domain that purchased at go daddy next post.

1 comment:

Angelina said...

selamat2..akhirnya sukses juga ya mba..kl berhasil di TLAnya kasi2 bocoran ya mba :D
btw kl di SR emangnya PR5 jobnya lbh banyak ya mba?

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...