Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Free Gift This Month

This month I will give the visitor of my blog, my clixsense or bux.to upgrade account (for upgrade before I must pay 10$). I don't use and don't optimize it because of my limited time. I don't plan or have certain goal with this gift. I just want to make appreciation for my blog's visitor nothing else. For next month if I still have a chance, I will also give my membership that I'ver purchased before such us at divaprovit.com, bisniswanita.com and else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

@yunitae
that's is nice thing you do give and more giving to other people
more you give more will you get :)

ps : may i have your knowledge about paidreviews that i wanna learn

iwanydotcom

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...