Monday, January 7, 2008

Live with Insomnia

Being blogger and used to spent the night life with blogging make my self lack of sufficient sleep (insomnia). I difficult to falling asleep before midnight or even at my travelling I often can’t sleep along the way. It really disturb me and I understand that it can impairs our immune system.

I’m not alone because a research result show that twenty-five percent of all adults have one form of insomnia or another that big causes by stress and depression. To insomnia help, or treat this sleep deprivation, I do many things such us:
- Try to go to bed at the same time every night;
- Cut back on coffee, tea and soft drinks that contain caffeine;
- Avoid eating large, heavy meals before going to bed;
- Have a glass of warm milk about 30 minutes before bed-times;
- Don't use your bedroom as a place to work (this is the bad of me);
- Avoid alcoholic drinks in the evening, take a warm bath before bedtime;
- Buy a comfortable mattress and pillow;
- Keep our bedroom dark;
- Don’t watch TV (:), exactly I can’t do this);
- Use the Sleep Deprivation CD from www.sleep-deprivation-cd.com. This CD uses binaural beats to help influence the brainwaves and relax the mind and body.The CD plays soothing tones into each ear, generating a third "binaural beat" inside the mind. Just slip on your headphones, hit "Play" and listen to the tones and music. As the sounds begin to safely influence your brainwaves, you'll feel more and more relaxed. By the end of the CD, you'll probably be fast asleep and ready for the most relaxing sleep of your life.

No comments:

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...