Sunday, October 19, 2008

Purchased Books From Amazon

My first book that I purchased at Amazon is Deceptively Delicious: Simple Secrets to Get Your Kids Eating Good Food and 1001 Little Ways to Look Younger for 26.69$. I 'm really interested to purchased the former book after watched Oprah Winfrey Show episode with Jessica Seinfeld, this book author as guess star. This book is about Jessica Seinfeld's method to make their children ate healthy food plus full of the healthy recipes with picture.

I ordered both used credit card on August 4 and arrived lately on October 15. Maybe cause I used standard International shipping with cost 14.97$ so It's need 2 months over for shipping. But I'm not too disappointed cause the first book is good enough.

No comments:

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...