Friday, October 10, 2008

Domain Forwarding at Go Daddy

Since I sold domain forged with pagerank, some of buyers ask me how to forward domain from domain name used www to be not use www again. For example for my domain www.aichwalder.info to aichwalder.info. I have searched at search engine but found nothing. But thanks to mas bagus (one of my chat friend from bandung) that he has show me how to forward domain name.

First, login to your go daddy account, click domain then my domain and choose the domain name you want to forward. You will see many option but just look and click at f"orwarding "tab and if your domain is not forwarded before, it will said "domain is not forwarded".

There will new page open and at that page you must enable "domain forwarding," fill the blank column under "forward to" sentence with your domain name and then choose "301 Moved Permanently". Just click ok and you've finished domain forwarding.


1 comment:

Toni Blog said...

Wah thank banget mbak..info ini udah lama aku cari-cari :) thanks

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...