Monday, May 28, 2007

A MOMENT TO REMEMBER

A very nice Korean drama. I just watched it last night after almost 1 year a bought this dvd. its very touchable drama that can make me crying.
A story about the happy couple that must face the reality that his lovely wife have an Alzheimere at her 27 years old so that she is being forget all of her memories include her nice memories with her husband.

Yach…it can refresh again my self about the meaning of love. Although someone who you love forgetting you, you will still love him, do anything for him,…although he make you hurt you will always forgiving him.
Love can come anywhere, although he doesn’t have anything, although he just the carpenter opposite from you who live like a princess. ( just like our story with my husband who starting live from the beginning, just live with Rp.200.000/month, just enjoy the Saturday night at boarding house or looking for live film/music for free, just go anywhere with bicycle or a bus,…just live at 2x3 metres boarding room after married..oh my husband I still remember that day)
And live, we never now what will happened next day, what kind of fortune or illness that will come to you …………………………………………………………………………..
So, thanks God for everything we have got now (praying too, so you will take away from the bad things).

Thanks God too for sending me with the best gift “My Husband”.




No comments:

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...