Friday, February 23, 2007

ABOUT MY HOBBIES


My first hobbies is reading and surfing. Living at remote place forced me to read manything both online and offline so I can always update my knowledge. And I also relly enjoy it and also because I dont like outdoor activities (my company have many sports facilities-basketball, tennies, golf, football,badminton and fitness-unfortunelly I dont like all of this activities except the last one-fitness bo' its can fresh your mind and body).

At this recent time I really like to read about business magazines like swa, mix, peluang usaha and marketing and financial book from Hermawan Kertadjaya, Tum Desem Waringin, Safir Sendok and others. Its different from before I like philosphy, psycologhy and social book (I think its because of diferrent world views........wuih)


Second, I Like to gardening. My favourits is orchids. its so beautiful flower. Imagine, they can blooming for 1 month. They have many kind of species like dendrobium, oncydiums, palaenopsis and chatellya with their individully characteristic and colours.

Unfortunally becuse I'm to busy and give them less attention they dont grow well and they angry with me so from many orchids only the green colurs one that blooming.

Oh my orchids. I'm sorry.....................................................................................................................


Third, I like to cooking. Before, cooking is our (my husband and I) routine activity to cook together when we lived at Jogjakarta. But now I just do it in my spare times. I like to try new menus from magazine, cook a cake, collecting many menus to cook someday

No comments:

TIPS CARI TIKET PESAWAT MURAH KE LUAR NEGERI

Sebagai backpacker,  harga pesawat sering menjadi komponen yang penting dalam suatu trip keluar negeri agar bisa sering jalan-jalan keluar n...